What is a Dog Rescue Cruise?
A Dog Rescue Cruise is an opportunity for non-profit pet rescue organizations to earn money from various cruise lines by reserving group space aboard a luxurious cruise liner and then earning a donation by selling the staterooms. Once a destination and cruise length is determined, Dog Rescue Cruises searches for the most profitable cruise that offers a fundraising option available as a cruise ship amenity. No, the dogs can’t go with you (unless they’re cerfitifed guide dogs!).
With our program, you’ll be able to raise much-needed funds, and at the same time, give supporters of your organization an amazing cruise vacation – the perfect getaway for vactioners of all ages and interests.
Our cruise consultants can help you plan a customized itinerary for your group with various add-on options, such as:
- Custom designed group t-shirt
- Meet and greet cocktail party
- Meeting rooms with high-tech amenities
- Group shore excursion to meet with local pet rescue organization on port stopover
- Onboard pet themed scavenger hunt
- Animal professional lectures
- And more! We will customize your group’s activities to meet your group’s needs.
While onboard, guests enjoy superb meals, a variety of entertainment, a friendly casion, exciting activities, and fascinating destinations. There are many 3, 4, 5, 7 day and longer itineraries to meet your group’s needs. Visit:
- Canada/New England
- Panama Canal
- South America
- Mexican Riviera
A Dog Rescue Cruise is a perfect way for non-profit pet rescue organizations to earn money for their cause. We can accomplish this in many ways:
- Choose the fundraising amenity when booking your cruise and your non-profit group receives a post-cruise check for each stateroom sailed
- Earn free stateroom space by filling just 8 staterooms (port fees and gov’t. taxes additional)
- Increase funds by selling raffle tickets
HOW DOES MY GROUP GET STARTED?
- Decide on the length of the cruise for your group
- Determine when you would like to cruise (These specialized cruises require advance planning, so choosing your cruise early will assure the best choices available)
- Ask us which sailings ofer a fundraising amenity
- Work with us to develop a plan to promote your special sailing. We have access to a whole library of marketing collateral, including postcards, flyers and brochures available for your group’s use.
- The more staterooms you fill, the more you earn
- You can use your free staterooms for raffles and sweepstakes
- We’re here to provide you with all the marketing tools you need
Dog Rescue Cruises is here to help you create the biggest and best fundraiser ever! Team up with Dog Rescue Cruises to make your next fundraiser a major success!